Monday, February 11, 2013

BEWARE OF CONMEN

Dear Friends,
Twenty minutes back I have been conned tzs14,050/-, which was airtime in my mobile phone..., how this has happened....
Last week I received a two missed call from number  +881935211608, today again this number has beeped  my number again, I decided to call, after sending two sms asking who is it....on the other side picked a call through answering machine....it told me that am lucky to win usd 10,000/- and is not a joke....I was wondering they spoke good swahili...call lasted for seconds it got disconnected, I had money almost 14,050/- in my account, i checked balance...to my surprise, it was zero...!!!.
Please Nobby notify other people not to fall on this trap of these swindlers....,


i call TIGO Customer care,they told me that the have received many call complaining on the same issue, and they tried to track the number but they fail to recognise

Regards,

Wilson


Hii ni kutoka kwa mdau wetu Wilson

1 comment:

  1. I also got a missed call from this number

    ReplyDelete